Annual Dues

jbh275

Love VGC
Does anyone know when DVC sends out the annual dues through the mail? I'm thinking it is early January, but now I'm not sure.

thanks in advanced

They won't be official until the annual condo meeting which will be held on 12/7. You will probably receive them in the mail a week or two later.

Good to know. I actually logged onto the DVC site today to pay mine, and was confused that the 2018 dues weren't posted yet.

I sure wish I knew. I'm sitting on a pile of gift cards that I want to pay with. I always get nervous when I'm holding this many!

I sure wish I knew. I'm sitting on a pile of gift cards that I want to pay with. I always get nervous when I'm holding this many!

You have an estimate of what they will be. You can log on right now and make a payment with gift cards, even without a bill. I already did this and have a credit in my account that is close to my total expected bill.

I do the same. I buy gift cards throughout the year and just make monthly payments. I'm showing a negative balance. That way I can just discard the gift cards.

In the most recent issue of Disney Files, they stated disney gift cards as an option to pay your annual dues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter