Annual DVC passholder renewal ISSUES!!!!

crzy4dals

DIS Veteran
Our passes expire 11/28/05.
In February we upgraded our non DVC passes to DVC premium passes.
Each time throught the turn stiles it read DVC,,,

Now I go online up renew and the DVC optionis not there.

Call 407-560-7277 - which was supposed to be ticket services.... 25 minutes later - I am told these tickets can be purchased at the ticket windows. HELLO! I am trying to renew... on hold again.... Now told to call DVC to get tickets... I told her again I am trying to RENEW my passes. I am not going to let them lapse...... ok call this number for ticket services 407-566-4985.... explained to the CM I have been on the phone for 1 hour now and I have talked to 3 people and now have been given a 3rd number to ticket services. Now on hold again while she trys this number she gave me.....

Anyone been able to RENEW DVC passes???????

This is just NUTS!!!!!!!!! :confused3

diesel said:
I renewed my annual passes by calling member services at DVC.
AFAIK, if you are not on site and able to do it in person , you can only order/renew the DVC discounted passes two ways:

1. Online, but you have to use the DVC members' website or
2. By phone, if you call Member Services.

If you want to purchase or renew in person, you can do that on site - anywhere that sells the AP/PAP.

Sorry that you had so much trouble. Seems like the CMs at ticket services or the passholders line should have known where to send you.

Best wishes -

When I go on line to renew it says that my pass is a Florida Resident pass.....

Has anyone else's done this?

Seems like the CM that "helped" us out in February had no clue what they were doing!!! - but our passes always read DVC on the read out on the turn stiles???

OF course member services is closed early today to get READY FOR DECEMBER 3rd......

Just really frustrating!

crzy4dals said:
When I go on line to renew it says that my pass is a Florida Resident pass.........(snip).......
Are you entering via the DVC Members' Website? If so, my advice is to call MS - even thugh you have to wait until Monday.

Best wishes-

crzy4dals said:
OF course member services is closed early today to get READY FOR DECEMBER 3rd......

I was told today was there annual team building, what's on the 3rd?

InstImpres said:
I was told today was there annual team building, what's on the 3rd?
It's the Saturday that MS will be open to take reservations for the 2006 Members Cruise on DCL.

Best wishes -

I too would just wait and call MS on Monday.

We have renewed APs using the DVC discount at guest services and also on the phone with Member Services. Different APs obviously. :sunny:

You do know you have a 30 day window to renew APs?

Also the discount difference between an AP and a renewal is only around $15 so it might pay to just wait and get a new one. Oh, you have PAP....don't know the differential there but it is probably similar.

Thanks

I am going to make a call first thing Monday.
I got a hold of someone trying to be helpful at Ticket Services but I do not feel comfortable purchasing whatever I can online and then calling in to have her FIX it.....

Ahhh... 27 days till Disney! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :pug:

I sent my renewal in today via fax, because we need to have the tickets for Christmas, and it takes awhile to get the vouchers. This is the info on the renewal form: Call 800-******** for info., fax number is 407-566-5645 or mail to Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, PO Box 10140, Lake Buena Vista, GL 32830-0140. Renewal price is $298.20 for the regular annual inclluding tax. It's a terrific price, the cheapest I have seen, and it is supposedly an extra $15 discount. There is a $3 charge for postage and handling per order. :)

My AP expires 11/28 and when I called DVC Member Services to renew they told me there is a grace period but I just wanted to renew it and pick it up at Will Call - so I got a confirmation number, renewed my pass, and will get it when I check in on 11/29.

BCV23 said:
You do know you have a 30 day window to renew APs?

Is it 30 days after expiration? I have been so crazy with my DSD in the hospital, mine expired on the 15th. So I can still renew?

Rozzie said:
Is it 30 days after expiration? I have been so crazy with my DSD in the hospital, mine expired on the 15th. So I can still renew?

Yes, 30 days after expiration.

We too did the will call thing with one AP. This was with the help of MS too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter