Annual Gold Pass Discontinued??

I think that may be it. I have a feeling they are going to be very cautious with park hours and stuff so not to further upset guests who will take it as gospel and then be crazy when it’s changed!

@ziravan Thank you! Looks like I have the ability to purchase still and I was wondering about linking. I'm assuming that as long as they are linked we'd have no problem using them as tickets for the new reservation system they are rolling out? Activation date will be after we pick them up at will call and scan in to a park for first use, right?

ETA: I bought our tickets and they automatically linked into MDE for us. I feel a lot better seeing tickets on our account. Thank you for the help and first hand experience :)

Last edited:
We just bought DVC AP's on the website today. We were stewing about our upcoming trip in Sept that we have to take because we have points that we totally spaced off banking last year, and DVC gave us an exception and let us bank them. But I'd heard Disney wasn't selling any new tickets so I was concerned we wouldnt have passes to at least be in the running to get a park reservation. But I played around on the website for grins and giggles and was able to buy ours and was great to see them link to our MDE right away. Now just waiting to see how the park reservation process works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter