Annual Pass $119.95 + tax

dr215

Earning My Ears
If you are a AAA member, you can get an Annual Pass for only $119.95 at any AAA South office (Florida, Georgia, Western Tennessee) For a typical 3 night stay at an onsite hotel, this will cost you less than the discount you will receive by using the pass and you will get the park admission and restaurant discounts to boot.:D

Do you know what the fee is to join AAA? We are not members, but I might consider it.

Doesn't that offer have a "must be redeemed by" date on it? We had considered purchasing that AP offer but it seems that I remember that the pass must be redeemed by a specific date. We decided that it would not work for us, but we are hoping that it will be offered again at a later date.

It starts as late as April 30th, 2004 and is effective for one year. If you validate it later than that it is still only effective until April 30, 2005. If you validate it earlier then it is effective for one year after that date.

So, if you start it in on July 1, 2004 it will only be good until April 30, 2005.

If you start it on Feb. 20, 2004, it will be good until Feb. 20, 2005.

Originally posted by christianweecare
Doesn't that offer have a "must be redeemed by" date on it? We had considered purchasing that AP offer but it seems that I remember that the pass must be redeemed by a specific date. We decided that it would not work for us, but we are hoping that it will be offered again at a later date.

I went into a Georgia AAA office and saw a memo. They would like you to use it the first time by 4/30/04 BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO. If you don't use it by 4/30/04, it will expire on 4/30/05, meaning you could come and use it in June, July, August, etc... So if you used it in June your pass would only be good for 10 months and not the full 12 months. If you are going to make multiple trips to Universal, it is a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter