Annual Pass for Ga. residents

DisDadof2

Earning My Ears
Do Ga. residents get special pricing on Annual Passes? It seemed like I read that hear somewhere. Thanks

I'm in Ga and can get the floridians ticket / hotel rates

I renewed my AP at that fla
Rate

I see where you can go to website for florida rates but when I input my zip code it keeps looking for a Fl. one (I looked up one and input it just to see, funny some FL rates higher than standard). So do I have to call to reserve the room so they can give me that pricing? cause it also says on website if you book you must have FL ID when you check in. Thanks again. Was going June 2nd - 8th but Kong not looking good on being open then is throwing all my plans for a loop and rates really go up in July.

Sorry just realized I turned this into a hotel question also, thanks again.

Macraven, what did you do to get the Fl renewal rate?? I have 4 passes to renew next month and cheaper is ALWAYS better!!!

Answered my own question. I logged into my pass holder account and the renewal prices were there. Oddly, two show Fl resident renewal rate and two show non resident renewal rate. I think I will renew the two with Fl rate online and call to renew the other two. Thanks macraven, I would have called and just paid whatever total they gave me!!!!

I called the AP site # and renewed thru them .

I had changed my address with the site the month before I did my AP renewal

I moved from Chicago area to Georgia at Christmas time last year

If I had known owning a Ga drivers license would give me Fl resident rates, I would have moved years ago

I could not get the rates using that website either but calling the AP hotline is how I got the renewal discount

The number is on your ap card
Or it is on mine
My AP is the original from 2002 and is listed next to pass holder hotline

Renewal will now cost me $100 less for the four of us than I anticipated!!! Great news!!! Thanks again, and thanks for all you put into the UOR boards!!!!

Last edited:
I see where you can go to website for florida rates but when I input my zip code it keeps looking for a Fl. one (I looked up one and input it just to see, funny some FL rates higher than standard). So do I have to call to reserve the room so they can give me that pricing? cause it also says on website if you book you must have FL ID when you check in. Thanks again. Was going June 2nd - 8th but Kong not looking good on being open then is throwing all my plans for a loop and rates really go up in July.
let me tell you this.
if you live in Georgia, there are things that you can get discounted.
i used the UO website and saw the floridian discount code FLO.
at the florida resident page i had some issues with my GA zip so i called.
was told i was eligible for room discounts also.

the dates on the 2016 calendar, do not have the FLO room discounts for the dates i have my room ressie.
but, was told if i went during the time period that residents can get the FLO discount, i could too.

for deluxe hotels: Rates valid 9/5-9/29/16 and 11/27-12/15/16.

for SF: Book by 5/31/16. Travel 7/14/16 - 12/15/16. Not valid 11/23/16-11/26/16.

let me tell you this.
if you live in Georgia, there are things that you can get discounted.
i used the UO website and saw the floridian discount code FLO.
at the florida resident page i had some issues with my GA zip so i called.
was told i was eligible for room discounts also.

the dates on the 2016 calendar, do not have the FLO room discounts for the dates i have my room ressie.
but, was told if i went during the time period that residents can get the FLO discount, i could too.

for SF: Book by 5/31/16. Travel 7/14/16 - 12/15/16. Not valid 11/23/16-11/26/16.
Am I doing something wrong? I haven't been able to pull up FLO rates for December yet. I don't think I've been able to do September either. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying...

Update:
Just got my September to work. I swear it wasn't working the other day.

i looked at the site and there is only the period i listed above for deluxe hotels discounts.
and then it skips to the time period i had listed above.

SF has more dates for discounts

i looked at the site and there is only the period i listed above for deluxe hotels discounts.
and then it skips to the time period i had listed above.

SF has more dates for discounts
Weird. I can't get the second time period to work on the quotes. Not that it really matters I think we're going in November... but I'm looking at all dates because I'm going with someone on a budget. Will wait and see what ends up being posted in the next several months.

dates are in the post i made to disdad0f2.

it is 4 posts above this one tinyD.

are we drinking out of a cup or the bottle tonight.....:rolleyes1

dates are in the post i made to disdad0f2.

it is 4 posts above this one tinyD.

are we drinking out of a cup or the bottle tonight.....:rolleyes1
No no... I see the dates and I try them on the web page and they're not showing discounts!
Ive tried dates in the 11/27-12/15 range for both Flo and APH and it's telling me that the promo is not available.

The September range is working for me.

Following. We live in Georgia and my husband was already planning to get an AP for the hotel discount (which have already booked for September). I can't find anything on the Universal site that says GA residents qualify for the Florida APH rate. Do we call? This isn't a renewal.

Yiu can call and modify your room rate to the AP rate if rooms are still available for it

Buy the AP and once used it is activated

If you have the AP room rate and the hotel asks to see it, tell them you bought it but need to pick it up at the park
Show the AP later while still at the hotel in order to hold the discounted room rate

I am so confused.

Also a Georgia resident, I did not know we could get the Florida discount rate for an AP. If it is for Florida and Georgia residents, why does it not say it is for both?

Planning on getting an AP (either Power or Preferred) in the spring of 2017.

Must have misread here

GA residents can get the flo tickets

My Hhn tix are Flo

I renewed my preferred AP in February with the FLO discount
I called the AP hotline to do that

If you are looking for a room discount as a Georgian for the FLO room discount, that was pulled

I couldn't get the room discount , only ticket discount

All good things must come to an end. I have spoken with two different people in the annual pass holder department today and both have said no more Fl resident discount for Ga residents. Bummer!!! If anyone finds out anything different, please post here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter