Annual pass for Mickey's Merry Christmas Party Event?

albert092002

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Disney is planning to create an annual pass for Mickey's Merry Christmas Party event, like they did for the Not So Scary Halloween event

Does anyone know if Disney is planning to create an annual pass for Mickey's Merry Christmas Party event, like they did for the Not So Scary Halloween event

I hope so! We are only there for a week, but I would love to hit the party 4 times that week! LOL

We are kinda hoping this will be announced too. We are staying for 15 nights and have 2 parties booked so it will 'only' cost us a couple hundred more to buy the party pass. Seems worth it to just wonder over and watch the fireworks a few times.

We do have Tony's Most Merriest booked too - if the party pass is announced we may cancel this and that will be the money towards the pass. Don't like the idea of it making the parties way busier though.

i hope they dont do it. You pay to go to these parties for smaller crowds, this isn't the right thing to do.
If you are going in with the expectation of smaller crowds you will probably be disappointed. The parties are no longer billed as "low crowd" events. What you are really paying for is the atmosphere, treat stations, special parade and entertainment, special character meets, etc.

If you are going in with the expectation of smaller crowds you will probably be disappointed. The parties are no longer billed as "low crowd" events. What you are really paying for is the atmosphere, treat stations, special parade and entertainment, special character meets, etc.

Oh, so i guess that's changed? One more reason not to pay the large price to go then.

Oh, so i guess that's changed? One more reason not to pay the large price to go then.
The party crowds are definitely bigger than they used to be. Whether or not it’s “worth” the price really depends on what you want to get out of it. I just attended a Halloween party this weekend and while it was crowded, we still had a great time. Loved the parade and fireworks and spent a few hours doing rides. We avoided the long TOT and character lines. I think it also depends on luck. Some nights seem to be much more crowded than others.

The party crowds are definitely bigger than they used to be. Whether or not it’s “worth” the price really depends on what you want to get out of it. I just attended a Halloween party this weekend and while it was crowded, we still had a great time. Loved the parade and fireworks and spent a few hours doing rides. We avoided the long TOT and character lines. I think it also depends on luck. Some nights seem to be much more crowded than others.

We did the Halloween party 2 years ago and the Christmas party last year.

They were great and a lot of fun, however they were one time things for us.

Yep, they stopped marketing the parties as low crowd and increased the number of tickets sold when they expanded the hub in front of the castle. Bigger hub means more people can watch the fireworks from the ideal location.

Yep, they stopped marketing the parties as low crowd and increased the number of tickets sold when they expanded the hub in front of the castle. Bigger hub means more people can watch the fireworks from the ideal location.

I've not seen where they say the Halloween/ Christmas parties are going to be limited in sales .

I've not seen where they say the Halloween/ Christmas parties are going to be limited in sales .

That’s my point. :) Before they expanded the hub, the parties were advertised as being lower crowds than during the day. That wording stopped after the hub was expanded, and parties have generally had higher attendance since then.

That’s my point. :) Before they expanded the hub, the parties were advertised as being lower crowds than during the day. That wording stopped after the hub was expanded, and parties have generally had higher attendance since then.

ok

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter