Annual Pass hotel discounts in December?

jiminy579

Isaiah 41:10
HI! We just renewed our annual passes to Universal, and really hope to stay on property this December. Are my chances slim to none on getting any sort of room discount in December? We will be in the parks the 26th-29th. I know it is a busy time since we spent New Years there last year. However, we didn't stay on property so I don't even know where to begin with hotel planning. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.
Have a great night!!

Probably no big discounts right after Christmas, but call and try. I got the entertainment rate of $110 at RPR for one night Saturday Dec 20th about a week ago. So you never know until you call.

I would call 1 800 BE A STAR and ask if they have any promotional or discounted rates available for those dates. I just looked online and they do have 219 a night get the fourth night free at RPR. You would have to add a night to make that one work. They have a fan club member ship you can request one here this would entitle you to a very good discount on rooms if available also the Entertainment Card, when available. Annual Pass rates as well as AAA.

Go to www.loewshotels.com and become a loews first member for some nice perks. (its free)

Keep an eye on www.hotelkingdom.com when offered they have some terrific discounts.

Loews also offers their own promotions its just too soon fro december so keep an eye on thier home page also.

Good Luck!

I will check out hotelkingdom tonight. I haven't seen that site yet.
Have a great weekend!

I hope you and your wife have a wonderful anniversary and birthday vacation!
Take care!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter