Annual Pass Pick Up and APH Hotel Rate?

daisygarden

Earning My Ears
I recently booked a room with an APH rate at PB hotel for early August. I don't already have a pass so I went online this morning to buy an annual pass and the only delivery option says "Ticket Pick Up Window". Does this mean that I have to go to a pick up window at a park before checking into the hotel? This is our first trip to Universal and I'm trying to figure it out. I am hoping to be able to check in at the hotel, pick up our EPs and then head over to the park.

Any insight on how this works with getting an annual pass?

I have always been told they ask to see the AP but so far on all of our stays they have never asked to see ours. I'd just do as PP suggests if they ask and tell them you'll bring it by but I suspect they won't ask

I was there last week and they asked if I had an annual pass (I booked APH rates) and I told them that I planned on upgrading at the park. I asked if I needed to show them after and they said it wasn't necessary. Everyone there is so nice. I am sure it will be ok if you wait.

You can call UO and ask them to have it as a hotel pick up at their attractions desk

When I ordered my hhn tickets, I had it changed to hotel pick up for my convenience as I don't carry the cc I use for that purchase with me on vacation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter