Annual Passes

Buckleybunch

<font color=red>Okay, I'm excited...<br><font colo
I was interested in information on the US ap's. Do they work the same as WDW? I figure for 99, ( it's less the 20 more to do ap) I might as well get the AP's? Unless there is some I haven't realized.. thanks
Linda

The annual passes at Universal come in two forms...one is a 2 park annual, unlimited admission to both parks for one year from the date it is activated, with no blackout dates and perks such as free parking, 20% merchandise discount, 15% dining discount...so actually, they work better than at Disney! ;) There are also dining discounts available in CityWalk, and resort discounts as well.
There is a seasonal pass which is less and offers more limited benefits, and some blackout dates during peak times...but is a really great deal if you are spending more than 3 days at the parks! Having an AP also makes spur of the moment trips more possible since you have one less expense!
Just ask Robin! ;)

Did you have any other questions?
Karen

I have a question for you :) If I buy the ap power pass now (the one witb some blackout dates) for $99, when will it actually be activated? We are not planning on doing US/IOA until May of 2003. But yet we don't want to wait until then to purchase because the special price probably won't be around that long. Does the date of the AP begin from the time of purchase or from the 1st time you use it?

Thanks!
Kimberly

Kimberly,
What you would probably receive is a voucher...but I would call the passholder hotline at 1-800-564-5764 to ask if the voucher has to be activated by a certain date! Especially where your trip is over a year away!
More than likely, toward the end of winter next year, they'll offer new pass offers anyway, if you can't get in on this deal.

But, many of these offers do have an "activate by" date...I just haven't seen it...

Anybody else know for sure? I don't have the info in front of me...

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter