Annual Passholders: Save Up to 30% on Rooms May 1 - July 10, 2023

Would anyone be willing to see if POP still comes up for May 27-June 10? It comes up online with the standard rate, but not with the Spring discount so idk if it will be the same situation for AP rate.

ETA: POP does come ups when I split it (May 27-June 1, June 1-8, June 8-10) with the Spring discount for some reason. Is this probably how I will have to do it for the AP rate, too?
Nevermind, I finally got access to the AP reservation discounts by reassigning my AP to my DHs name and was able to look up the info myself. I changed our reservation but I do want to change my AP back to myself, but not sure if this will mess up our AP reservations. Does anyone know?

Hi All
Could anyone do me a favor and check to see if there are AP rates for All Stars or Pop next week from 6-1 to 6/3. Tia

Hi All
Could anyone do me a favor and check to see if there are AP rates for All Stars or Pop next week from 6-1 to 6/3. Tia
Standard the only availability for $412.21 including tax.

@JPM4 ... ETA this was for Pop. My eyes skipped right over your All Stars request. I have shut down my PC for the night but can check All Stars in the morning unless someone beats me to it.

Last edited:

Newly minted AP holder here, with a voucher. When, in general, would AP rates come out for Oct. 2023?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter