Another Brita Question

Sweethappiness.... where in Ohio are you?

If you are in Northeast Ohio, Marc's has them for $4.49

Debbie

You'll be VERY glad that you purchased one. The sulfur content in the water was so bad when we were there in June. I'm an avid soda drinker but the ice made the sodas taste terrible!

Originally posted by mforbach
Has anyone used anything besides water in their Brita bottles?

The water bottle has a filter built into the top, right below where you drink. My guess is that if you put something like koolaid into it your filter would be gunked up faster and your drink may not taste the same.

I forgot my Britta on the last trip, so I picked up a couple of 6 packs of bottled water at the grocery store. Then, Walgreens had 25 oz bottles on sale 4/$1 and I picked up 8 more. I'm not sure which I prefer ... the Britta or the bottled water.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a bottle holder, or did you just store them in the fanny pack? I have already purchased a fanny pack.

Thanks!

We had trouble finding a bottle holder for ours. We did find them at Dicks Sporting Goods for about $20.00 and Kmart had one with a cord at the top you could tighten around any size bottle for about $4.00. The one at Kmart had a clip for your belt, a handle to carry it, and a shoulder strap. They were located by the insulated lunch boxes in Sporting Goods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter