• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Disneyland Tours ?

Montana Minnies

A New Generation of Mouseketeers
:wave: Hi Everyone! :)

This is similar to another thread that asks about the "Discover the Magic" tour. I was basically wondering if anyone has done any of the tours offered, "Welcome to Disneyland Tour", A Walk in Walt's Footsteps" or the "Premium Tour"?
Mainly I am interested in "A Walk in Walt's Footsteps" Tour.
Do you feel it was worth the money if you took one of these tours?
Which tour did you like the best and why?
Which would you reccomend for a solo person or would you reccomend one?
Thanks in advance for any input or information.
:wave2: ::MinnieMo
Enid :)

I have done the older Walt tour twice but not the newer one but I can highly recommed the tour if you have any interest in the history behind the park. Ive done both by myself and it was enjoyable. If you never have been to DL and want to ride rides more then Id prob recommend the Welcome tour over the Walt one...

-em

Disneyland_emily said:
I have done the older Walt tour twice but not the newer one but I can highly recommed the tour if you have any interest in the history behind the park. Ive done both by myself and it was enjoyable. If you never have been to DL and want to ride rides more then Id prob recommend the Welcome tour over the Walt one...

-em
Thanks Disney Emily:)
I have been to DL before, the last time was 5 years ago, so I think I may try the "Walk in Walts Footsteps" tour. I appreciate your input!
:goodvibes
:wave2:
Enid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter