• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Netscape 4.7 Problem - Unable to edit posts

Towncrier

DIS Veteran
It is not possible for me to edit my own posts using Netscape 4.7. The message portion of the edit screen is blank. Just thought you might need another problem to work on. I would upgrade to v6, but I didn't really like the new interface and have heard that v6 doesn't play well with some banking sites.

I thought that problem had been taken care of Towncrier!

I'm using Netscape 4.75 on this computer and my laptop has 4.6. I haven't had any problems with the edit feature since... maybe Monday?

I'll advise Alex that there's still a problem.

***Just checking to make sure I can still edit!***

Are you still having "the problem" Towncrier?

BTW, I agree TOTALLY with your feelings on Netscape 6! I tried it for 2 days and "hit the back button" on that one! :p

Edit works here, but not in the Cruise Line Board. I know that the format of CLB is very different (for instance no user_cp button at the top) and that may account for my inability to edit a thread. I guess that I should have been more specific in my problem description. And the sad thing is that I'm a software guy who get's vague problem reports all day long. DUH

I passed your information "upstairs"!

Thanks again for the heads up Towncrier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter