Another package to try, this one for Festival of the Lion King **(reviews start on page 5)**

I usually roll my eyes at these and assume they're for suckers, but I kind of like Tier 1 here. I mean, the front row is actually not the best seat for this show, but that's fine. I don't have to stand in line and then I get a decent meal and an enhanced safari. Kind of like this...

That is a bit more offering than I had originally read so at least they are tossing in some more bones.

If you are a Tiffins fan and would eat there anyway I think both Tiers are a nice offer.

If you are not a Tiffins fan nor plan to eat there ........ I don't think it's worth it as as @EdmondD said front row is not the greatest. I've sat there often and the view is much better further back BUT if you have kids I imagine this section will be the front row kids picked to participate. Only plus is Safari guide ....... not worth that much money.

Last edited:

I’m not sure if it’s worth it. I love Tiffins and do the RoL package often because I think it’s a good value. $99 for FotLK seating and the safari I’m just not sure. I’m also not quite 21 yet so that factors into the decision.

The only thing I don't like is I do not drink alcohol and this is being priced with alcohol included, I wish they had a pricing without the alcohol (same with the DDP). I'm sure I'll pay up and do it for Tiffins since I do like the restaurant and like that I don't have to wait in line to get up close seating for FoLK and then be asked to scoot all the way down for those arriving at last minute so they can sit there.

This is intriguing. I'm already doing the VIP tour at AK so it's out for me this trip. But if I weren't, I would definitely consider this if I were planning to eat at Tiffin's. I agree with @SaintsManiac though and would love to see EMM at AK. In fact I'd buy into EMM at every park if they offered it. We always do the MK version and we liked the DHS version too the one year they offered it. Given the choice, I would spend money on EMM before dining packages.

This is intriguing. I'm already doing the VIP tour at AK so it's out for me this trip. But if I weren't, I would definitely consider this if I were planning to eat at Tiffin's. I agree with @SaintsManiac though and would love to see EMM at AK. In fact I'd buy into EMM at every park if they offered it. We always do the MK version and we liked the DHS version too the one year they offered it. Given the choice, I would spend money on EMM before dining packages.
Yeah, I've never figured out why #1 the HS one was one and done, we liked it too and #2 why they never tried it at AK after Pandora opened. It would sell

I normally roll my eyes at these, but this one caught my attention. We LOVE Festival of the Lion King, and am seriously considering this. The menu looks absolutely delicious, and this seems worthwhile.
Something to consider!!

This is not that bad really...it could be easy to spend close to $99 just on the three course meal with booze. Throw in a guided safari and... maybe if they would make that duck ramen without the egg. I suppose if you find it interesting, get it quick before they change it.

We LOVED the DHS one (food was great) and I figured it was a perfect fit for TSL, especially to have the land less crowded with young families (they could offer breakfast after ride time at PizzaRizzo or Commissary). I was shocked there wasn't and isn't a Pandora one, especially since they no longer serve breakfast there, perfect setup. Come SWL they could sell one there every single morning and fill it up.

This jumped out at me because it seems to allow any age for children and our son is just a couple months too young in Feb for all the current paid safaris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter