Another "Sale Pending" @ TSS

wonka27

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to let you know that my wife and I made an offer about an hour ago for a 120 pt contract at SSR. We actually decided to pay more per point than the asking price in order to try and be in a place where it we would have the chance of passing ROFR. When I asked, Jerry indicated that $83/pt. seemed to be a pretty good place to be. In the end, we offered the equivalent of $83.33/pt and accepted closing costs. We will not pay '07 MF because the points are used. We will not receive points until June '08 - which is fine with us because we are staying at the GF for 5 nights in July :rolleyes1

I just wanted to thank everyone here on the boards for the support with the few questions I had. It has been a back and forth thought process with financing, splitting with inlaws, etc. In the end, I figured we could afford it on our own and were able to secure a rate of 6.99% for 5 years through Capital One.

Wish us luck :wizard: ...I'm sure the sellers will accept a contract with more $$$ in it, but hopefully Disney will be kind!

Good luck - please post again WHEN you know it's yours!

Good luck!! We passed ROFR last week and now are waiting for our closing papers. Lots of waiting. Trying to distract myself with both DS's graduations and parties etc. But still waiting.... TSS told us he doesn't expect our papers until June 10th. Seems like a long time. Oh well sorry to go on about me. Its all about you!! Good luck!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Good luck and watch out for add-on-itis. It seems to hit soon after you get in the system.

Hoping it goes well for you and we can soon say "Welcome Home"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter