Another Split Stay Question...

eeyore45

<font color=darkorchid>Do-it-yourself pixie dust =
So glad so many answer questions!! Thanks!! :)

Staying DVC Sun - Thurs with Dining Plan, check out Fri - Is that 5 or 6 TS good until Friday midnight?

Check in WL Friday am - buying 1 base ticket so we can add Dining plan while we're there (to eat at Artist Point, I split the stay without thinking it thru!!)

So on Friday will we be dbled up or not? I suppose if we do a 2TS before our checkout at DVC it wont matter - just use the CS too before midnight? Maybe best to dble up on that too - maybe eat a breakkie or two??

Your DVC stay gives you 5 credits, not 6, and yes it's good until Fri. night.

Your WL credits start on Fri., but you are not getting "double" credits.

Something to watch out for - You can use credits from either reservation on Friday, but you can't use credits from both reservations at the same TS - for example a Signature Restaurant. We had that problem - 3 people, 3 credits left from first reservation, 3 from new reservation. They would only let us 2 credits to pay for one person, had to put the rest on room key & deal with it back at the resort. Resort took care of it, but it was complicated.

angel's momma said:
Your DVC stay gives you 5 credits, not 6, and yes it's good until Fri. night.

Your WL credits start on Fri., but you are not getting "double" credits.

Something to watch out for - You can use credits from either reservation on Friday, but you can't use credits from both reservations at the same TS - for example a Signature Restaurant. We had that problem - 3 people, 3 credits left from first reservation, 3 from new reservation. They would only let us 2 credits to pay for one person, had to put the rest on room key & deal with it back at the resort. Resort took care of it, but it was complicated.

Thank You for sharing that, that is an issue my group could face and I am happy to know about that restriction before we get to the register!! THANKS!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter