Antenna topper holder?

KatheeME

DIS Veteran
I have several Disney antenna toppers still, but no antenna like the older, traditional ones. Does anyone know of a suction cup holder I can put on the dash? I haven't had any luck on Amazon searching.
Thanks!

Disney used to sell them, but they didn't work very well on the dash unless it was perfectly clean and smooth. It wouldn't work at all on the outside of a car, would it? I'd be afraid it would either fall off or get stolen.

I saw on another forum - someone used a Command Hook stuck to the dash - hmmmmm....

As an alternative, I’ve seen people use either shishkebob skewed or dowel rods and make a vase arrangement out of them. You can paint the skewers/rods or wrap with decorative tape (duct/washi/etc)

Disney used to sell them, but they didn't work very well on the dash unless it was perfectly clean and smooth. It wouldn't work at all on the outside of a car, would it? I'd be afraid it would either fall off or get stolen.

I saw on another forum - someone used a Command Hook stuck to the dash - hmmmmm....
Yes, I want to put on the inside of the dash
Thanks 🙂

I have some, not sure where I got them.
I will look around some.

http://www.antennaballstore.com/antennaballadhesivespringstand

Thank You! I ordered 2 of the holders & 3 toppers.
I have quite a few Disney toppers on skewers in a vase. My car didn't even have an antenna when I first started collecting them, then next car I bought had the 'fat' antenna & couldn't force the balls on that one, now my current vehicle has the shark fin antenna so I gave up.
Darn it! Just gave my daughter my Mickey balloon topper to put on her new car that does have an antenna, lol.

I never had any Disney antenna toppers but I did used to have a scantily clad stripper that would swing around the antenna like she was on a pole when I turned corners. It kept getting stolen and after replacing it a few times, I gave up. I know this isn’t what you asked, but I just felt like sharing. :rotfl:

I never had any Disney antenna toppers but I did used to have a scantily clad stripper that would swing around the antenna like she was on a pole when I turned corners. It kept getting stolen and after replacing it a few times, I gave up. I know this isn’t what you asked, but I just felt like sharing. :rotfl:
I had a topper stolen ONCE and never put another one on my car. My current car, like most these days, doesn't have a standard antenna.

I had a topper stolen ONCE and never put another one on my car. My current car, like most these days, doesn't have a standard antenna.
Ugh, my stripper (her name was Raven), didn’t slip on or off the antenna easily, so every time she was stolen my antenna got bent to all hell in the process. Had I replaced her a fourth or fifth time, I probably would’ve lost the antenna all together. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have over 400 Disney toppers. One is always on my car.
DH made me holders and the rest are on top of anything that can hold them. Just in family room and foyer.

I know someone who would make a tiny hole through the top of the topper and then would hang them from her rearview mirror with fishing line.

Just buy a car with an antenna! LOL. Our newest is a 2018 and it has an antenna you can put an antenna ball on.

I did that......had to have an antenna and had to be a colored car.
I change my toppers with seasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter