Any 2BDR suites that are 2 kings?

bladiator

Disney on my mind
I have a trip planned with my cousin and his wife and child, and we all are used to sleeping on king beds. We both have an infant (mine will be 14 months, his will be 12) that often if not always sleep in the bed with us. I've tried the whole queen bed approach, and being 6'7" with a baby in the bed .... eeh, no dice.

If not 2 kings, I guess I'd have to deal with 1 king and double queens, but that's even hard to be sure to find, because most places are expecting kids and have a double double bed room. (HA, double double).

Most timeshare resorts with 2 Bedroom Lockoff (2BRLO) villas will meet that need. It really is 2 1BR units with a connecting door, and both sides have King beds. Unfortunately they can be a bit of unicorn to locate. Most owners split their lockoffs when giving them up to trade or rent as they get a lot more value from 2*1BR than they get from 1*2BR.

You can always try some of the larger resort systems (Sheraton, Marriott, Hilton) with resorts in the area and see if they have any availability with these LO units. Most of these chains own a certain percentage of the units in the resorts they manage for hotel stays, and they worry more about filling rooms than best value. Another alternative would be to book both a Premium and Standard 1BR at the same resort and then ask the resort to place you together. This will be more expensive, and riskier, than finding the unicorn though. I know Sheraton Vistana Resort would likely accommodate this type of request.

You may want to look for a 3 bedroom that has two kings and a set of doubles. I think that might be easier to come by...you'd have a spare room that you wouldn't use, but that still might be the way to go.

Lighthouse Key's 3-bedroom rooms aren't very much and they offer 2 kings in each of the master bedrooms. These also come with 3 bathrooms, which might be a big bonus for 4 adults.
https://lighthousekeyresort.com/rooms/three-bedroom
Whoa, that's pretty nice! And close.
You might not know this, but I'm trying a bunch of dates, and I'm not getting a 20% difference in price on the website that it says I ought to if I reserve 30 days in advance. Is this something I should call in about?

You only get the 20% if you prepay, accept no cancel no refund and no changes. You must be paying rack rate. Maybe there is an option to prepay when you complete your reservation. Otherwise call

Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista has 2 bedroom suites. One bedroom has a king and the other bedroom has 2 queens. Each have their own bathroom. Living/Kitchen area. Free buffet breakfast and super close. We love it there.

Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista has 2 bedroom suites. One bedroom has a king and the other bedroom has 2 queens. Each have their own bathroom. Living/Kitchen area. Free buffet breakfast and super close. We love it there.

I have stayed here, love it and was one I thought of first until I looked at their website. It says the second bedroom has double beds. We were only sleeping one per bed so I wasn't sure because they seemed big to me. I would call first to verify this before booking if that is important.

"The master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has two double beds."

https://www.sborlando.com/orlando-suites.htm

I have stayed here, love it and was one I thought of first until I looked at their website. It says the second bedroom has double beds. We were only sleeping one per bed so I wasn't sure because they seemed big to me. I would call first to verify this before booking if that is important.

Hmm... Didn't even look lol... They seemed like queens, that's what I sleep in at home but who knows!

I just checked the website.... they have 2 different 2 bedroom suites. One has a king in each bedroom and the other is 1 king and 2 doubles. Both have double pull out sofas. So this would actually be a great hotel option!!

Grand Beach also has 3-bedroom units that include 2 masters with king beds plus 2 twins in the third bedroom, and 3 baths. Very convenient location and of course has the benefit of full kitchen and a washer & dryer. We’ve stayed there three times and been happy each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts