Any 3 nights out of PC on a Thursday?

lovedisney123

DIS Veteran
It seems like we used to be able to go to Disney for a few days, then go on the cruise on Thursday and get off on Sunday and return home to complete our week's vacation. Now when I check, it looks like the 3 nights start on Fridays and end on Monday (meaning we would need an extra days vacation which does not work).

Is this for all 3 night cruises now departing from PC?

It seems like we used to be able to go to Disney for a few days, then go on the cruise on Thursday and get off on Sunday and return home to complete our week's vacation. Now when I check, it looks like the 3 nights start on Fridays and end on Monday (meaning we would need an extra days vacation which does not work).

Is this for all 3 night cruises now departing from PC?

The Dream has been standard for a while with 3-night cruises departing on Friday. But, the Fantasy and Wonder sail occasional 3-night cruises out of PC, so you might be able to find a Thursday departure.

The Wonder tends to embark on her 3-night Bahamians on Thursdays, but she doesn't sail many 3-night Bahamians.

There are not any 3-night Thursday from PC in 2019 or 2020. There are a few 4-night Wednesday (return on Sunday) from PC on the Dream.
19-Jun-19, 3-Jul-19, 17-Jul-19, 17-Jun-20, 1-Jul-20. They have 2 stops at Castaway Cay.

There are not any 3-night Thursday from PC in 2019 or 2020. There are a few 4-night Wednesday (return on Sunday) from PC on the Dream.
19-Jun-19, 3-Jul-19, 17-Jul-19, 17-Jun-20, 1-Jul-20. They have 2 stops at Castaway Cay.

Thanks! I will look at those.

We did a 3 night wonder leaving on Thursday in February this year so I would think there should be some in 2020 when the wonder gets back to PC

We did a 3 night wonder leaving on Thursday in February this year so I would think there should be some in 2020 when the wonder gets back to PC

Next spring the wonder is sailing out of New Orleans during our spring break. Maybe in 2021 it will return to PC. I just liked how we could go to Disney and end our week on a cruise before returning home But getting off on a Monday doesn't work with our 1 week vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!