Any Akershus luck 11/27--12/1

sam1985

Earning My Ears
I know Akershus was held back but I've seen some reports of success with early Nov. and later Dec reservations.

Has anyone been able to get a reservation between 11/27 and 12/1?

I signed up for touring plans but was just curious if I missed the initial release (and therefore I'm hoping for a cancellation) or if it hasn't happened yet.

I'm right there with you. I'm going 12/10-12/16 and can't get one Akershus. I even called and nothing. I'm hoping once candlelight processional opens we can get one. I was online right before 5am to do ADRS. It sucks.

Same here, no luck for the week of December 3rd... been trying since. Never have I had such a tough time trying to obtain a reservation.

Staying 11/26-12/2 and have been trying for Akershus since May 31st, to no avail. Up until earlier this week, I couldn't even get Garden Grill or Coral Reef but finally locked them in Wednesday. I've had one cast member tell me that it was due to the candlelight processional dining packages being taken care of first and another telling me that the other cast member shouldn't have said that and it is very possible they're just booked. This was before I got the 2 I just spoke of, so I tend to believe that they're holding them for the CP packages. I was even looking further back in the month and there was nothing for all of November. When I called, I said to the woman "you mean to tell me that there isn't ONE dining reservation outside of the world showcase places in all of Epcot for the entire month of November?!?!?!" Her reply, "must not be". Lol, I'm not a complainer but I definitely made Disney aware of her behavior and tone during our conversation.

Good news is, there have been Akershus spots available earlier in November, so I'm hoping they pop up soon for when we're going. Got everything else we wanted.

I'm going the same week. I have touring plans set up for the entire week and I've also been checking many times per day because I'm crazy! I honestly do not believe we missed it because on my ADR day I was searching for my 180+10th day and there was nothing.

I'm going the same week. I have touring plans set up for the entire week and I've also been checking many times per day because I'm crazy! I honestly do not believe we missed it because on my ADR day I was searching for my 180+10th day and there was nothing.
Same here, lol. I check right at 6am, around noon when I'm at lunch and then once or twice a night

I don't see how I could've missed them. I've seriously been on 4+ times a day, starting at 6am since the first day I could make ADR. I guess it's possible though. Just seems odd that I had multiple choices for Royal Table and Be Our Guest but couldn't get Akershus.

We are going 11/29-12-3, our adr date was June 2. Up at 5:30, ready with coffee at 6am, DH on the laptop, me with my phone and both of us on an iPad, and we got most of what we wanted. But not Akershus. I look multiple times per day, and I've not seen one opening. Another factor for our ADR's is the times that were available. The dinner time was mostly late evening availability. I check for different times for what we already have too. We've joined TP, so I'm hoping we'll get notified for the changes we're looking for.
Hope you get your adr that you're looking for!

Last edited:
Try using the Reservation Finder from Tourplans and ***********. I was able to get an 8am breakfast reservation for 12/3 using both.

You have to pay for that though, right? I don't see paying $15 to possibly have them help me get a reservation. I'm not the only person that they're going to be notifying of the dining opening, so it's a crapshoot whether or not i would get it anyway. I'd rather go on and try myself throughout the day

Oh, well I subscribed to touring plans to use for our trips and it using the reservation finder is part of that. But I got the reservation through *********** and that one is free to set up and use.

I was able to get one for breakfast for a party of 7 for Dec 1. Only found availability on the last day of our window--must have been May 26th. Funny thing was I could only get the garden grill for Nov 22! And I had to play around with party numbers to get them--at GG I had to reserve 2 groups of 4.

Touring Plans reservation finder is free. You just need a basic account, which is free to sign up for.

I saw someone else say that but when i went on their website, it kept taking me to the page where you sign up for the paid account. I couldn't find a free signup anywhere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!