Any benefit to Disney's VIP concierge making FP+

rlk

DIS Veteran
We don't have the abilityto make fast passes 90days out, but we can take advantage of the VIP concierge at 60 days. Does anyone know if there is an advantage in having the VIP CM make our FP+ reservations?

We don't have the abilityto make fast passes 90days out, but we can take advantage of the VIP concierge at 60 days. Does anyone know if there is an advantage in having the VIP CM make our FP+ reservations?

Not sure I totally understand which service you are referring to, I assume you are talking about the pre-planning service (Disney Signature Services, DSS) available to Club Level guests? DSS's services are also available for your stay if you book a private VIP tour, if that's what you mean?

If so, then no, no advantage in getting DSS to book your FPs, in my humble opinion. DSS sees the same FPs you do. Also, their office doesn't open until 9AM ET, whereas FP+ booking begins 7AM ET - so that delay 'can' be a potential negative for select hard to get FPs if you're really picky with your planning. They certainly are available if you'd like to use them, but no real advantage in my view.

Sorry if that's not what you were asking about.

Not sure I totally understand which service you are referring to, I assume you are talking about the pre-planning service (Disney Signature Services, DSS) available to Club Level guests? DSS's services are also available for your stay if you book a private VIP tour, if that's what you mean?

If so, then no, no advantage in getting DSS to book your FPs, in my humble opinion. DSS sees the same FPs you do. Also, their office doesn't open until 9AM ET, whereas FP+ booking begins 7AM ET - so that delay 'can' be a potential negative for select hard to get FPs if you're really picky with your planning. They certainly are available if you'd like to use them, but no real advantage in my view.

Sorry if that's not what you were asking about.

Exactly what I was asking about. Thankyou.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter