any cheap airfares heard of

Blondiex46

Stayin in the park next time 2010
Deciding when to go and wondered if there are any discount airfares around.

Blondiex46 said:

:wave: Hi Blondiex46 :)
I have a lot of time on my hands these days. So I will try and help you. Do you fly out of Philadelphia? Were you going to fly into Los Angelos, John Wayne Airport, or one of the other 2 airports close to Anaheim?
Sometimes I use SideStep.Com, it showed $183.38 RT from Philadelphia - Los Angelos. You might try downloading it if you want to or haven't already. I'm not sure what type of budget you are working with, to me $183.38 roundtrip is a cheap air fare, maybe you can find one cheaper. Look into Continental, Frontier or SouthWest. I found that when I looked into the airline ( Delta) it showed to be cheaper than what was quoted on the sidestep site or the other travel sites like expedia and orbitz.
Maybe someone else will know of a cheaper airfare for you and post it.
I am going in May, do you have an idea when you might be going?
Good Luck and Happy Planning,
Also Happy Valentine's Day
::MinnieMo

Blondiex46 said:

Frontier Airlines connecting through Denver from Philly would be my choice.
Usually great fares, brand new Airbus A319's and DirecTV in every seat.
You can fly to LAX, John Wayne & San Diego.

thanks so much I am at work and can't right now. Of course I want to go 3/19 - 3/27 or something like that. I can leave the 18th if it is late, like at night. It is me and my 11 year old twin boys. 183.00 is cheap but is that then? I actually don't care cause I want to go to San Deigo (to the zoo) so which ever is cheapest and back at ya, Happy Valentines Day.

Blondiex46 said:
thanks so much I am at work and can't right now. Of course I want to go 3/19 - 3/27 or something like that. I can leave the 18th if it is late, like at night. It is me and my 11 year old twin boys. 183.00 is cheap but is that then? I actually don't care cause I want to go to San Deigo (to the zoo) so which ever is cheapest and back at ya, Happy Valentines Day.

:wave: Hi Again :) No, sorry the dates I was looking at were earlier , the 8th-15th. I will keep my eyes open for you and if I run across anything else I will PM it to you. My niece lived in Philadelphia and is in the process of moving to San Francisco. She often found cheaper air fare from Philly to Montana. She is the one who suggested trying Southwest.
Have a Magical Day! ::MinnieMo :)
Enid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter