Any commercials that you can't stand and/or just don't get??

The lovely day lovely day lovely day insurance commercial.

The obnoxious Honey Nut Cheerios commercial with the stupid song.

I also get irritated with the Michelob Ultra commercials showing people who work out like maniacs, and then bragging about their beer being low carb. Uh, people who work out like maniacs typically WANT carbs.
Omg the Cheerios! So sick of that one!!!

I've always found that concept a little odd myself. A car is a household expense. It's like, "Here honey, it's your new luxury sedan! Oh, and this envelope contains your 30 months of payment slips." I mean, regardless of who is the breadwinner in the family that's some kind of gift.
Hate those commercials too but have actually known at least 2 ppl who have gotten cars like that as a gift. Obviously they were both very wealthy ppl!

I have an ex-boyfriend whose dad is a minor-role actor. In one of the commercials he starred in (some drug that I don't remember), he played a veteran, which he was not in real life. For some reason, that used to irritate my dad so much. Every time he'd see the commercial, he'd text me "I can't believe ___ ___ is in that faker commercial!"
The commercial did not try to pretend this was a real story, so I found my dad's indignant response hysterical haha.

I know a commercial is bad or its content is distracting when I don't even remember the name of what's being advertised. I don't understand one for some health care company. A guy is walking his dog late at night, apparently because he's losing sleep over a medical bill. The dog is breathing heavily. A lady walks up next to him and tells him about whatever the company is and that if he had their coverage, he wouldn't be losing sleep over his bill. The dog keeps breathing heavily and the woman says, "Is he OK?" Why is the dog breathing like that? What does it have to do with the subject of the commercial? It's so distracting that I don't even know what company is being advertised.

OHHHHH, here is another one.
It is that time of year again.

"HE went to Jareds...."

Yeah, I am a very stupid and materialistic witch who expects my SO to go to that store and pay WAY overprice for crap quality jewelry.
That is just insulting.

Back in the early 90s, there was a jewelry store that advertised on the radio. Two of their commercials were very memorable.

"S----, my husband has bought me many nice pieces over the years. This year, I'd like to buy something for.....myself." :confused:

"S----, I'd like to get my wife something nice for her birthday." "How about a...pearl necklace?" :bitelip::blush::laughing::eek::faint:

My Pillow... I would lay my head on a bed of nails before I bought a pillow from that obnoxious man.

I stand by my thoughts about the Jered's commercials!!!
The woman/women are like BRAGGING that their guy 'HE' went to Jered.
That is just so obnoxious, and IMHO, inappropriate.
Nothing okay about those commercials.

I can't stand ANY of the drug commercials. They can all go die in a fire.

The Lincoln commercials with whatshisface. I don't get them at all.

Progressive and that box grind my gears to no end. I mute it every time they come on.

Especially when they start describing ALL the side effects......everything from stomach aches to death! Yeah, I really want the ones that might cause death. ::yes:: NOT

The Snickers commercial where the guy getting tattooed reads, "Regerts?" And the woman says, in a really spotty tone, "I was eating a Snickers."

I am completely creeped out by the Skittles commercials where the people have Skittles glued all over them -- particularly when someone picks one off of themselves or someone else and eats it. Absolutely creepy and gross.

Skittles Pox. You are right, absolutely creepy, and it doesn't make any sense at all.

I hate the Liberty Mutual commercials, the ones where they say "... and then you have one little accident and they raise your rates. What's the point of paying for insurance if you can't use it?" or something like that, and "...Brad. You loved Brad." These commercials make people look SO STUPID, as if they don't understand what insurance is for or how it works. They just set my teeth on edge!

My Pillow... I would lay my head on a bed of nails before I bought a pillow from that obnoxious man.

An in-expensive pathetic pillow hawked at an expensive price -what a POS.

YES!!! sam_gordon that is the commercial. I still really don't like it but thank you, at least I now understand where they're coming from. I just couldn't wrap my head around why they would be dressed in such weird costumes, like Halloween, to go to their child's school. LOL

The ikea thanksgiving one “uncle bob just confirmed..” makes me want to hit something. It’s just so obnoxious

The Snickers commercial where the guy getting tattooed reads, "Regerts?" And the woman says, in a really spotty tone, "I was eating a Snickers."

Just so your ire is directed at the proper candy bar, that is a Milky Way commercial.

Skittles Pox. You are right, absolutely creepy, and it doesn't make any sense at all.

I hate the Liberty Mutual commercials, the ones where they say "... and then you have one little accident and they raise your rates. What's the point of paying for insurance if you can't use it?" or something like that, and "...Brad. You loved Brad." These commercials make people look SO STUPID, as if they don't understand what insurance is for or how it works. They just set my teeth on edge!
Those commercials are MADE for stupid people. Someone who would pay extra money for "Accident Forgiveness" and such. Those fools just accept that they'll have an accident someday and pay much higher premiums.

The commercial for Haines breathable underwear. The women in the room are all going crazy, over the bride wearing the underwear. Everyone leans down to get near her butt. I am screaming at the tv, this commercial is so wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!