Any connection between tickets and restaurant reservations?

ChanMom

Earning My Ears
I've already reserved a package for next November and will be paying the stated adult price for my 10 year old. At WDW we had dining packages and magic bands and it would be impossible to claim your child was younger at restaurants. However, I dont relish paying adult prices for dining packages at Disneyland for my small picky eater. It's one thing at a buffet, I'd feel obligated to pay higher price, they have to make the age change somewhere.But, if he's eating a 25 dollar meal and not taking up any more space at show than 6 months before I dont feel so bad calling him a 9 year old. I guess I'm asking is it possible?

The Disboards does not condone lying about a child's age to avoid paying the appropriate price for an item.

As far as a more direct answer to your question, reservations are not attached to your ticket.

For CS meals, no one will ask or care whether you order adult or child meals for your son or for yourself. For TS meals, go ahead and make all your reservations for adults, since your son will be 10 years old. When you get to the restaurant, explain the situation to your server. Be polite and make it clear that you understand that your son qualifies as an adult and that you are willing to pay the adult price for a child's portion if necessary. We've had many reports of CMs being flexible and letting guests order off the children's menu for their light eaters. Sometimes the guests are billed the adult price, but often the CMs will give pixie dust and leave the child's price on the bill. No guarantees, but being upfront and asking nicely can be very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!