Any Discounts on Tickets or Hotel Reservations for teachers?

EBONYPRINCESS2000

Earning My Ears
I work at a school here in Georgia as a Paraprofessional. I was wondering if there are any US/IOA discounts for educators? thanks in advance!

I think Disney (the Swan) has specials for teachers, but I'm not sure about Universal. Maybe someone else knows.

Universal runs ticket specials on their website. Don't know of any teac her specials. We got a five day bonus pass for the price of a two day on the website--don't know if that offer is still there.
I work for the school district and we can get the Universal Fan Club card through our district office. That will get you discounts on the hotels and food and purchases.

The special must still be good--got this e-mail from Universal today.
Go to www.universalorlando.com

"Flexibility for your Orlando vacation.
Universal Orlando Bonus Pass for only $99.95 (plus tax).
Five (5) consecutive days of admission to Orlando's best theme parks - Universal Studios® and Islands of Adventure - for nearly the same price of two (2) 1-Day/1-Park tickets. Only available online. "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter