Any Dis'er know what Im talking about?

Southern4sure

<font color=darkorchid><marquee behavior=alternate
Years and years ago when my oldest ds was in kindergarten, he was given a felt reindeer head. It was made out of brown felt and the face formed a V and the antlers were long so you could loop them as if your going to tie a shoe lace. The eyes were also felt and a red pom pom for the nose. It was two pieces sewed together and the face was a pocket to hold treats/candy. he antlers when tied held in the treats. It was not huge but was big enough to hold a nice amount of treats.

I need the templet....HELP. I know I have this saved and packed away but Im not sure which box since we moved.

I originally posted this on the community board but I heard about this board so I wanted to ask here too.

I remember one of my kids making something that sounds like this but I no longer have it and don't have instructions. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter