Any DISers going to WDW next week?

pb4ugo

Wishing on every star
Where will you be staying and have you thought about going to the Welcome Home Wed member mtg at the Atlantic Dance Hall?

Hi, We(myself, DH and DS-13) leave RI next Wednesday nite(2/14) and arrive in Orlando at about midnite! We will stay 4 nites at the WLV,5 at BCV(one of our home resorts) and 2 nites at SOG. I always THINK of going to the member meetings but never quite make it! Are you hoping to get a group of DIS/DVC members to go?? That might be fun! Joan

Hi, We(myself, DH and DS-13) leave RI next Wednesday nite(2/14) and arrive in Orlando at about midnite! We will stay 4 nites at the WLV,5 at BCV(one of our home resorts) and 2 nites at SOG. I always THINK of going to the member meetings but never quite make it! Are you hoping to get a group of DIS/DVC members to go?? That might be fun! Joan

was thinking of going and meeting up with any other disers that were there. i figure it would be an easy way to park at boardwalk, grab an early dinner in epcot or over at the beach club and still have time to spend the evening at pleasure island and/or dtd.

Whoa!!! Did you say next week??!?!! That's us!!:woohoo:

I can't believe it's NEXT WEEK!:faint:

tell me about it! :scared1: i haven't packed - or even done :laundy: that has to be packed! i think i need a vacation before my vacation so that i can get organized! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter