Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

Does anyone happen to have the Thomas Kinkade/Disney Dreams pattern for Beauty and the Beast II? I know it's a longshot, but I figured I would ask. I'm willing to pay for it- I also have quite a few of the Disney Dreams full size patterns I can trade!

Hi, I'm new to this forum (or any forum) but I am desperate to complete my collection of full size Thomas Kinkade disney cross stitches so thought I would give it a go.
Does anyone have the patterns for
1. Lady and the Tramp.
2. Tangled
3. Sleeping Beauty
4. Winnie the Pooh
I am willing to pay and I have a few of the other patterns that I can share.
Thanks so much in advance xxx
I'm not sure how to send you a pattern- do you want to provide your email and I'll contact you that way?

I'm not sure how to send you a pattern- do you want to provide your email and I'll contact you that way?
Hi everyone :wave:

My name's Rhiannon and I can usually be found on the Disneyland Paris or UK Community Boards, but I have been reading posts on here for the last couple of weeks and it's great to find this board and see some new names on here! :disrocks:

I have just started to cross stitch, which is how I came across this board, but I've noticed there are not a lot of posts about cross stitch.

I have about 10-15 Disney cross stitch patterns so far, some big, some small, some simple, some a bit more difficult. I'm looking to build up my collection and was wondering if anyone else had any other Disney patterns they would like to swap with me? I could scan them and send them to you via email (well I could try!) or send them in the mail, although I live in the UK I don't think it would cost much at all as obviously the patterns do not weigh much.

If there is anyone who would be interested in swapping patterns, please post on here or PM me!

Thanks everyone

Rhiannon :wizard:

I’m new to this and have already screwed something up in trying to post…lol I’m looking for any of the Disney Dreams patterns anyone might be willing to share. The only ones I finished are Fantasia and Beauty & the Beast (but I didn’t think to save the patterns, so I don’t have them to share back 😕)

Hello Everyone
I know there hasn't been any posts on here for a long time but I thought I would try my luck again.
Does anybody have the pattern for the Beauty & The Beast 2 Thomas Kinkade disney cross stitch or know where it can be purchased. It's the one where they are in the boat. I can not find it anywhere even on places like ebay where the others are being sold for lots of money. I would love to add it to my collection & am happy to pay.
Thanks
Maria x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!