• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Disney Palm Software?

Rob_b

Mouseketeer
I thought I saw this once. Now that I have a palm I wish I downloaded it.

Does anyone know of any palm software that has Disney info?

Park Info, Rides, Restaurants, ECT.

Thanks

Yes. Eguides to go has one. It's pretty good, but not great.

There isn't a lot out there, unfortunately. I purchased an ikon set -- it was Mickey's hands for the different functions like calendar, addresses, etc.

If anyone knows of anything else, I'd love to hear about it!

Neither it nor the one from Avantgo, Intercot, ever load... it's a shame I depend on my palm so much that a disney channel would be perfect, but none of them ever load.

I've gotten the Avantgo Intercot one to work, and also the menus form wdwig.com from Avantgo...but the Disney Tips one just won't open for me...

The menu's are really helpful though. :earsgirl:

Got the Intercot channel to work (John from Intercot was very responsive and helpful by email) and menu's is working too, but where can i find that Disney Tips channel, pixiedustmom? You can email me or respond here! Thanks a million.
Just 13 days till I am suckin' up da Magic!

Hi there, here is the link, it's called WDW To Go, I'm hoping this link will work, if not, just search avant go for "disney" and this should come up...it's showing in the link that the 'channel id' is 395 so that might help too.

This is the one I could get to d/l and the first set of links worked, ut once you get into a specific park or area, the links then don't work, but it could just be an error on my part too, I'm going to try synching again and see if it works!

WDW To Go

Good luck and have fun! Only 25 days till we go! :earsgirl:

Hope this helps!

I don't get any sites other than the intercot to come up at avantgo. The link says invalid and when I replace the ID # with 395 I get something about Indiana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter