Any divers on the 10/25/2003 Western?

rwpeterson

Earning My Ears
DH and I would like to dive at Cozumel. Anyone else on this cruise planning to dive?

Wendy

Hi Wendy, we are sailing 2 weeks before you do but we have booked a dive/snorkel trip in Cozumel you might want to check out. My BIL as well as 2 friends will be diving and the rest of us 2 adults and 4 kids will be snorkeling. Eagle Ray divers has customized a trip for us. They do a lot of dive trips with small groups (max 10) My BIL was thrilled to learn that there will be ONE dive master for the 3 divers! He said usually there is one dive master for up to 10 divers. This company can "team" you up with other divers for uncrowded day of diving. Although I have not used them myself yet (we booked with them last year but did not make it to Cozumel due to a hurricaine) but, I have read a TON of great trip reports from other cruisers/divers/snorkelers. The prices are VERY reasonable, and the communication with them has been excellent.
Here is a link to the web site:

http://www.eagleraydivers.com

I will be posting a detailed trip report when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter