• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any DVCers do the MG Tony's breakfast at MK?

JMLBrats

DIS Veteran
I tried to ask about this on the restaurant boards but there seems to be very little response about it. Soooo, I thought I would try to ask some fellow DVC owners-just wondering how the overall experience was. Is it worth it to do this? for us it will be a little out of the way-kind of weren't planning on doing MK that day so will it be worth the hassle? Will Have DS7, DD5 and DD2.5 and the grandparents, and friends daughter 14. What do you guys think?

Thanks for the link, but after scanning it quickly it looks like it has reviews of all the other MG experiences-I didn't see Tonys mentioned. I'll check again-that's the thing, this one seems to be very uncommon-I guess this one isn't as popular :confused3

Okay, I did see a couple of Tony's reviews mixed in there after all! One positive, one negative. That seems to be the way it is w/this. I guess we'll have to decide....

Based on what I read, neither of them was a You Can't Miss This type review. Sounds like just about any other character breakfast.

And I would say since you said you weren't planning on going to MK that day. I'd lean toward skipping it. The exception would be if one or more of those characters is a "can't miss" character for one of the little ones.

johno

Based on what I read, neither of them was a You Can't Miss This type review. Sounds like just about any other character breakfast.

And I would say since you said you weren't planning on going to MK that day. I'd lean toward skipping it. The exception would be if one or more of those characters is a "can't miss" character for one of the little ones.

johno

Good point. I am leaning towards skipping right now. Will talk to everyone else and decide. :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter