Any Golfers Out there?

faldo fan

Earning My Ears
I have been a DVC member since 1996, and have found it excellent, 1 of the great advantages are the golf discounts at the Disney golf courses at certain times of the year.

Since i have been a member i have arranged numerous golf trips to Disney for myself and 7 of my friends
(8 of us in total), to play in our own little tournament..

I wondered if there are any golfers out there who would like to arrange a little tournament between us and yourselves, we are from England, we could have our own mini Ryder Cup.
So if you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Many Thanks
Tony Hilton

Sounds like that could be a lot of fun!

What time of year do you typically hold this event? I am from New Jersey... but may be able to find enough people depending on the time of year. Maybe there are other people on the board that would help make up this team?

Russ

Our group of three has been going down to Disney every Sept. (like the last or second to last week). Have been doing this for the past 4 years. Am booked to do this again Sept 27-29 this year. Booked all 5 courses to do in 3 days. We're crazy. Staying @ OKW. If this works out with you timewise drop me a line.

bart3035@go.com

A mini Ryder Cup would be awesome! What time of year would you be doing it. I'm there May and December but would be open to a special trip...

p.s. What's your handicap? If handicaps are diverse, maybe we could play a scramble or something...:D

You can count me in for the US Team!

... as for a handicap... um... would you buy it if I told you I am a 25 hncp? no really I am currently a 2, but I am now working on my game. I recently became more interested in competitive golf again.

Russ

I am down in Disney...
July 15-26, 2001
October 3-7, 2001
Thanksgiving, 2001
April 2002
May 2002

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter