Any good Disney clipart out there?

lexeka

Mouseketeer
I am looking for good quality Disney clipart so I can make some craft items for my girls. All the sites I found out there were pretty grainy and not so great.

Any help would be GREATLY apprecaited!:cloud9:

I have found using coloring page sites, which are B & W, and coloring them myself to be better than much of the clipart out there. You can always do an image search on google or Yahoo! and you might find something.

Which character(s) are you looking for? If I have art of them I'd be happy to send it to you.

I was looking for Snow White, Tinkerbell and Sleeping Beauty mostly.

thanks, that was a great idea!

I recently found it and love that sight. She did a GREAT job!

But thank you!

I usually just google "free disney clip art" and then check each one out for what i'm looking for! That way i get a good amount :)

I have several of Tink and one of Briar Rose. Have not done much with the princesses so I can't help with the others. E-mail me, domthirteen at cox dot net, and I'll be happy to send them to you.

I don't know if you are interested in doing any computer manipulation of the images but I like to scan in things like coloring book pictures, dvd covers, books, etc and then edit the images to get a clear clip art picture. You can also google the character you are interested in and choose "images" on the google menu to get other sources of images that you can right click on and save to use as clip art. I like the disneyclips site, too, which it sounds like you are enjoying yourself. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter