Any Idea's

LVdisneyChick

Mouseketeer
I have 3 kids. 9, 7, and 2 (almost 3). I have found the swirl mickey shirts. (tie dye is too much for me) we are gonna make those. Any other ideas on disney arts and crafts. I want to have as much cool stuff as possible so the kids won't have to worry about buying souviners:laughing:

What kind of things are you looking for??
I made autograph clipboards, my daughter (5) helped with hers. You could buy cheap mister fans and let the kids decorate the bottles with markers and stickers....
Hmmm..we bought t-matching disney t-shirts at the disney store, then we won't be tempted to buy as many at disney (hopefully)!!

all sorts of stuff. i bought them disney water bottles and sandwich boxes. diaries that they can use as autograph books. someone mentioned the spray water bottles to decorate

I am making t-shirts for each of the parks for my daughter as well as specifc t-shirts for each of the charcter meals that we are going to. The wonderful people who do the designs on here and TGM do an amazing job customizing them for you and it is very inexpensive to do from there. I have been able to get 100% cotton tshirts on sale for as low as $2.00 and then you have to buy the ink jet transfer paper which I got on sale and used a coupon for at AC Moore. I have also made clip boards for my daughter to use to get autographs and then when we get home we will make a special autograph photo album for her to have. I have also been buying things at the dollar store (coloring books....) and great things at Target. If you check out the $1.00 and $2.00 isles at Target you can find quite a bit of stuff. I have found a princess sandwich keeper and matching ziploc bags, so we can brings snacks into the park. I think they had spiderman and maybe cars too. I have also gotten some disney jewelry and Target and some different temporary tattoos. I plan on being able to give my daughter a shirt each day as well as a few little gifts each morning that I will lay out before she goes to bed. I am hoping that this will decrease the amount of things we will buy in the parks, but she has been saving her own money for that. I need to go through my closet actually and take inventory of the stuff that I have purchased over the last 6 months.

You can make simple scrapbooks so that they can add photos in when they get home!

You can make Name tags and use cute DIsney charms or stickers to decorate them with.

Bracelets or Necklaces to wear on the trip.

Shoe Charms

Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter