Any Inclusion teachers??

Briarprincess

Disney Movie Buff and Future Special Education Tea
I'm not sure if this is ok to do here, but it's the best place I could find. I'm currently taking a Special Education course on Inclusion at school, and my professor assigned us an interview to conduct with an general ed and special ed teacher. I had set up an interview time with a pair at the school I have a field experience at, but have been tugged around for over a week. The paper is due this coming Monday and I've been left in the dust. If at all possible, could any one answer about 15 questions for me? They can be sent through private message, the only issue is that I need both teacher's answers. So if you have the time to do this, it would be more than apprieciated.

Sorry, I can't help you. But I am sure someone will help you if you post over on the community boards. There are a TON of teachers over there.

I'm a co-teacher in third grade. I do the SpEd support for the students who need it, as well as general support for anyone needing a little extra TLC. Let me know if I can help.

I teach LD Grade 5 and 6 students in a small classroom and then support them in the regular class for all other subjects. I might be able to help you. Just let me know!
Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter