Any interest in Pet Stocking exchange?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I would host for sign ups in late October. $15 -$20 gift to our pets?

I figure we can use this time, pre mailing to read about each other's pets.

Mine is Gus, a 5 year old hound whom we rescued in March. He is usually sticks with Tom, my DH. I am in week 2 recovery of foot operation, and Gus sticks by my side as I sit in various chairs with my leg up. Last night, Tom says that Gus awoke, shook his head, walked over to my bed to see me, then went back to sleep.

Anyone interested in the pet stocking exchange?

I figure we can use this time, pre mailing to read about each other's pets.

Mine is Gus, a 5 year old hound whom we rescued in March. He is usually sticks with Tom, my DH. I am in week 2 recovery of foot operation, and Gus sticks by my side as I sit in various chairs with my leg up. Last night, Tom says that Gus awoke, shook his head, walked over to my bed to see me, then went back to sleep.

Anyone interested in the pet stocking exchange?

Would love to do a pet stocking exchange!
Our sweet Daisy Ding Dong is an almost 2 year old black lab. Sweetest & best dog ever. Hope more are interested!! I love swaps!

Would love to do a pet stocking exchange!
Our sweet Daisy Ding Dong is an almost 2 year old black lab. Sweetest & best dog ever. Hope more are interested!! I love swaps!
Welcome to the thread!
Gus loves to retrieve stuffed animals. He’s not quite ready to release, but eventually I get it back to throw again.
What does Daisy Ding Dong like? Do you call her Daisy or her full name?

I would probably join in.

This is the first year, in a long time, that we will only have one pet at Christmas. :(

Reagan is a black lab mix, rescue. He is 7 years old. And is quite the lovable pain in the rear.

He jumps, barks and makes a general nuisance of himself when someone walks in the door. But he is really just happy to see everyone. He is very insecure and wants to be with people as much as possibe. He is very loving and is the best in the house at figuring out when I am not feeling my best.

I would probably join in.

This is the first year, in a long time, that we will only have one pet at Christmas. :(

Reagan is a black lab mix, rescue. He is 7 years old. And is quite the lovable pain in the rear.

He jumps, barks and makes a general nuisance of himself when someone walks in the door. But he is really just happy to see everyone. He is very insecure and wants to be with people as much as possibe. He is very loving and is the best in the house at figuring out when I am not feeling my best.
How long have you had Reagan?
He sounds like a good friend to you!

Gus gets too excited when people come to the door, especially when they ring the bell. We are working to calm him in those cases.

How long have you had Reagan?
He sounds like a good friend to you!

Gus gets too excited when people come to the door, especially when they ring the bell. We are working to calm him in those cases.
We got him when he was under a year old.

He had been returned to the Humane Society. His adopted mother felt he was too much for her.

It was her loss and our gain. He loves hanging out will me all day, then catching a nap in the afternoon. (With me.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!