Any NC DISers out there?

No you're not alone. I'm an NC Dis'er. :yay: Just can't get on the boards as much as I would like. So I mainly read posts, trying to catch up on things. I keep telling myself that one day I'll have time to read the board every day!

No you're not alone. I'm an NC Dis'er. :yay: Just can't get on the boards as much as I would like. So I mainly read posts, trying to catch up on things. I keep telling myself that one day I'll have time to read the board every day!

Cool! You're not too far from me. I'm in Charlotte :)

Not alone at all! Im from around the Winston-Salem area! I have a good friend on the boards here too that's close to me!

No, you are not alone. I am just outside Raleigh. It has been a while since I have been on the boards though.

Me too, me too! We have only been NC for about 6 months. We are in Fayetteville. And since we are now only about an 8 hour drive from WDW, we will be getting Annual Passes when we go this summer :cool1: and I plan on taking FULL advantage of them. Trying to figure out when we can go in the fall, hopefully during F&W, as we have never been before.

And yeah! this is my 200th post!!!

melifeld said:
Me too, me too! We have only been NC for about 6 months. We are in Fayetteville. And since we are now only about an 8 hour drive from WDW, we will be getting Annual Passes when we go this summer :cool1: and I plan on taking FULL advantage of them. Trying to figure out when we can go in the fall, hopefully during F&W, as we have never been before.

And yeah! this is my 200th post!!!

I'm in Fayetteville too! I just moved here about 7 months ago from northern NC. I don't know any one here. We would love to get annual passes this year but can't swing it. Hoping for next year in getting one.

Cornelius, NC here! Just finished up grad school in Chapel Hill, and definitely fell in love with the town while there. I am glad to be back in the Charlotte area - it's home for me! So neat to see there are so many folks from the Lake Norman area who are just as obsessed with Disney as I am! :goodvibes

My family of five LOVE Disney! We live in Kings Mountain (between Gastonia & Shelby), and we're planing our next visit in April 2014 right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts