Any One Gone To Walt Disney world Late January/Early February?

waydownunder

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if it is warm enough to go to a water park and swim in resort pool at this time of the year. Just want to know if it is worth adding water park option when purchasing our park tickets. Thanks

Just wondering if it is warm enough to go to a water park and swim in resort pool at this time of the year. Just want to know if it is worth adding water park option when purchasing our park tickets. Thanks
For over 10 years I have been going in late January. It is sometimes pretty cold in the morning. (29F one morning two years ago.)
But you can still have a few warm afternoons.
One water park is always closed this time of year. I do use the pool and hot tub a few times even when chilly, but I’m from Maine where ”Summer is two weeks of poor sledding!” Haha! But I would not recommend adding water parks to your ticket cost.

We always go in Jan/Feb and we always swim. The resort pools are heated but really, the weather is generally beautiful. There have been some days that I wouldn't go in the pool because it was cooler outside but there is always good weather too. And I love swimming in a heated pool on a cool evening :flower:

We've never done the waterparks

Thanks for your replies. We will have a 10 Days ticket and are staying on site for 14 nights. I am planning every 3rd day as a non park day and was hoping to do waterpark a couple of afternoons on non park days. we will be taking our grand daughter for her 1st ever disney trip and want her to enjoy it not be exhausted the whole trip so thought this would work well. We have never been with kids before so this is new experience for us. :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!