Any recent Jedi Training reports?

ofcabbagesandkings

DIS Veteran
My eldest is 8 so I think he might enjoy JTA, just wondering if they have changed anything with the opening of SWGE and if sign ups are available when the the park opens with the recent early openings. Thanks!

Anyone know how availability has been if you go to sign up late morning-afternoon?

My daughter really wants to fight Kylo Ren. Does anybody know which row she needs to sit in prior to the show to battle Kylo Ren?

My daughter really wants to fight Kylo Ren. Does anybody know which row she needs to sit in prior to the show to battle Kylo Ren?
Anyone know how availability has been if you go to sign up late morning-afternoon?

1) We went to DHS Jan 3, 5, 7, and 8. With all the RotR insanity and our FPs, we didn't get to the sign-ups until after 1pm on the 3rd and 5th, and all spots were filled. To be fair, both these days were before kids went back to school, too. On the 7th, we went over around 11am and had a fair number of afternoon choices, but went with 6:30pm so it would be after sunset with lit-up lightsabers and we got out in time for the SW spectacular.

2) Our lines shifted from lining up at check-in to how they arranged the kids at the stage. I'd say it's a bit tough to guarantee. If I were you, I'd have your DD ask the CMs to let her fight Vader, both at check-in and then again with the costumed CMs who actually get on stage helping (not the ones with lines, the ones who help hand out sabers). GL!

We had DV and Kylo, and I called it a family reunion. 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!