Any special beers in Germany for Oktoberfest?

Andy123

Wine, Beer and Spirits Guy
Just wondering if they have any special beers, keg-tappings, etc in Germany this month? We leave next Sunday! Thank you!

I don't believe Octoberfest in EPCOT starts until the food/wine fest this year...10/18.

2 years ago they had Beck's Octoberfest on tap. For F&W they also had Corsendonk, SamiKlaus, Hoegaarden and a few other great ales.

steve

Food & Wine Festival offerings (started today, 10/18)

OCTOBERFEST

Tasting: Jaegerschnitzel, Apple Strudel, Smoked Pork Ribs

Wine and Beer: Dr. L. Mosel Riesling, Graf Piesporter Michelsberg Spatese, Valckenbery Rhein Dry Riesling, Lowenbrau, Lowenbrau Oktoberfest

SPECIALTY BEER GARDEN

Doc's Hard Lemon/Frozen, Grolsch, Kelly's Raspberry Irish CIder, Michelob Honey, Anheuser World Select, Red Stripe, Samuel Adams Boston Lager, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat, Samuel Adams Light and Samuel Adams Seasonal

GREAT BEERS OF THE WORLD

Bass ale, Boddingtons, Carlsberg, Lowenbrau, Oktoberfest, Labatt Blue, Stella Artois

Well, it's a lot better than what is usually available. Kinda funny tho--Sam Adams Lager as a "specialty" beer!!
Available at my local VFW and American Legion Posts.

What??? No Belgian ales this year? They could use some serious help in their choices of beers, I'm not very impressed with the ones listed, especially with all the Xmas ales available this time of year.

steve

As for Belgian beers, I agree that there should be more of them, but Stella Artois is a Belgian beer.

D4D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter