Any speculation about the next round of Riviera incentives

With the base price per point going up this month, would anyone care to speculate about how incentives will look? They don’t seem to be in much of a hurry to sell, but park attendance has been (relatively) light of late so I wonder if they are feeling the need to get cash in the door, especially with all of these big projects coming online.

With the base price per point going up this month, would anyone care to speculate about how incentives will look? They don’t seem to be in much of a hurry to sell, but park attendance has been (relatively) light of late so I wonder if they are feeling the need to get cash in the door, especially with all of these big projects coming online.
IMO I think they'll raise the base price but they'll offset it with incentives to make the price roughly the same personally. Clearly like you said they aren't in a rush to try and sell off these properties and who knows maybe their plan all along was to delay sales so they could put more of it into the trust.

If a good chunk of points are going into the trust, I don't see the need to push sales and have larger incentives for the resort.

If a good chunk of points are going into the trust, I don't see the need to push sales and have larger incentives for the resort.
Regardless of whether or not moving remaining undeclared inventory to a trust would happen,
https://dvcnews.com/wdw-resorts/riv...-32-vacation-homes-to-riviera-s-dvc-inventory
Units corresponding to 622,402 points were recently added to Riviera’s current DVC inventory.

Basically they still have (depending on Dec sales) ~900,000 points to sell “the old way” even if they changed how they sell moving forward. That’s easily 6-9 months worth.

I think they will stay similar to what they are but haven’t yet seen sales number yet for December. .

I think they will stay similar to what they are but haven’t yet seen sales number yet for December. .
IMO I think they'll raise the base price but they'll offset it with incentives to make the price roughly the same personally. Clearly like you said they aren't in a rush to try and sell off these properties and who knows maybe their plan all along was to delay sales so they could put more of it into the trust.
Oh good, I’m glad there’s a small consensus that the cost (post incentive) won’t be very different come next month. I’m having a bit of FOMO right now since I really want more RIV points but just purchased some other resale so I don’t actually need any more points. It’s probably a bit smarter financially to wait until summer for us, anyway, so hopefully the incentives stay pretty consistent 🤞🏼

Oh good, I’m glad there’s a small consensus that the cost (post incentive) won’t be very different come next month. I’m having a bit of FOMO right now since I really want more RIV points but just purchased some other resale so I don’t actually need any more points. It’s probably a bit smarter financially to wait until summer for us, anyway, so hopefully the incentives stay pretty consistent 🤞🏼
Oh you're in the market? In that case buy now this is the greatest deal you will ever get you will regret it forever if you don't :earsboy:

Well, you could lock it in a few days before it ends and don’t sign. Then if they are better and you want it, just it can change!! Or cancel!
You guys are the worst (best) 😅 Jokes aside, this is something I thought about but if I’m being completely honest with myself, if I lock it in I’m just going to go ahead with it and not be responsible and wait like I know I should 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter