Any Stampin Up Consultants here

SalandJeff

Disney Addict x 3
Anyone on the board a Stampin Up consultant? I'm just wondering if you could share what their "rules" are about selling product. I know you have a minimum each quarter, but do you have to sell only at stamping parties? Can you sell to people you know, on ebay, etc., as long as you meet the minimum sales. Thanks!

I can put you in touch with mine if you want your questions answered, but I'm pretty sure you cannot sell on Ebay, except maybe for retired products. You do not have to do workshops and can sell individually, as far as I know. I know some people do it just for hobby/discount as well (I do the same thing with a scrapbook company).

A really good resource is www.splitcoaststampers.com

If you want to talk to my SU rep, just PM me and I'll get you her info.

SalandJeff said:
Anyone on the board a Stampin Up consultant? I'm just wondering if you could share what their "rules" are about selling product. I know you have a minimum each quarter, but do you have to sell only at stamping parties? Can you sell to people you know, on ebay, etc., as long as you meet the minimum sales. Thanks!

Me - I am a SU Demonstrator. The quarterly requirement is $300 - (easy to meet if you are a rabid stamper..LOL) Rules are, only discontinued items on ebay/internet sites. However, you can sell to friends, yourself, at demos, craft shows etc. You can not sell at a permanent location (so no retail stores)

Also, as a nice bonus, you can be your own hostess whenever you want and $150 order gets hostess benefits.

PM me if you want more info, i would be HAPPY to share it and if you are looking to order anything (or anyone who is) I am offering 10% off all orders through me through the end of the month!!

: )

Happy Stampin!
Paula in CT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter