• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any studio availability Dec. 15-21?

dcibrando

DIS Veteran
just passed rofr and will be dvc members in about a month..

we'd like to go in december 15-21 but have heard these are realy hard to get this late

does anyone know if any studios are available anywhere that week?

First of all, congratulations on passing ROFR! The worst is over.

As far as availability, the only time availability has any meaning at all is when you are on the phone with MS making a ressie. What someone may think today about availability in December a month from now is completely irrelevent.

That said, I'm sure you know your chances this year are slim. That is an incredibly busy time, and I'd be willing to bet there is no availability at all during that period right now. Ressies during that period are typically booked right at 11 months, so plan early for next year.

However, you never know until you try. So when you close and get in the system, give MS a call. You will almost certainly have to waitlist.

The more flexible you are, the better luck you will have. If you can adjust days a little, and will take anything anywhere, you might get lucky. People's plans do change and there are cancellations, so never say never.

Good luck!

just passed rofr and will be dvc members in about a month..

we'd like to go in december 15-21 but have heard these are realy hard to get this late

does anyone know if any studios are available anywhere that week?

You might get lucky. I got reservations last week for a 1 bedroom at AKV for 12/15-12/18 ;)

Congratulations on passing ROFR and Welcome Home neighbor!party:

A studio may be hard to get in December this late in the game, I just called to see if I could book for 12/6 and 12/7/07. None available 12/6 and I don't like to change rooms. :sad2:

I wish you the best of luck in booking your room. I hope you enjoy many trips with your new DVC. :cutie:

I am hopeful for you....your dates are before the worst weeks....and studios seem to be the easiest size units to come by...I am willing to bet something maybe available at OKW or SSR....keep your fingers crossed...magic happens!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter