Any Upstate NY Disers Out There?

Reviving this thread to de how it goes! We just bought a house in the Canandaigua area of the Finger Lakes, pretty much between Rochester and Syracuse. So cool to see so many people nearby, I was sure I was the only one. It would be cool to put together a meet or something, not sure when I'll get back to WDW and going through withdrawal!

Howdy neighbors! I live in Walworth east of Rochester. Our family travels to WDW at least every other year, and we are DVC members at OKW and BWV.

HELLO EVERYONE . I live just a touch north of Syracuse ( Clay NY ) We are DVC members at AKV ; leaving for Disney on 07/28 for two weeks

I just found this thread. I'm in Rochester, too. Fairport to be exact. Glad to see so many western New Yorkers are DISERS!

A cold wave to us upstaters now that winter is really here. At least we made it halfway without shoveling!

I'm from the fingerlakes, but now I just summer here. I hate to start singing but,......"it's a small world after all.....it's a small world after all.......it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world!" :music:

Well hello there! I live just north of I-90 Exit 43 (Palmyra). We have become quite the wine appreciators after living at the edge of the Finger Lakes for so long.

I'm from the fingerlakes, but now I just summer here. I hate to start singing but,......"it's a small world after all.....it's a small world after all.......it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world!" :music:

I can't wait for the day we can become snowbirds! I'm a southern girl at heart and am ready to go back anytime. Fiance was born and raised in the Finger Lakes.

Well hello there! I live just north of I-90 Exit 43 (Palmyra). We have become quite the wine appreciators after living at the edge of the Finger Lakes for so long.

I had no idea the Finger Lakes was a wine region before I moved here! I currently work at a winery, so I can say I absolutely appreciate wine now.

Hey Everyone !!!! I am from outside Syracuse, NY too ( Clay NY). I have been ultra planning Disney for the last 12 years and it never gets old too me... Now the Wife and Kids might not agree

Hello all, I just stumbled on this thread again! I'm currently at the lakehouse on Seneca lake for the summer but will be heading back to VA at the end of next month for the kids to start school. I'm counting down the days until our Nov trip to poly (yay my fav), then marathon weekend at home resort AKV (any runDisers out there) then April at AKV again. Currently looking to buy either poly or BLT points.

I see this is an older thread, but could still be relevant! I live in Niagara Falls, NY but also have a house in Greece, NY (Rochester) where I spend a lot of time. DH and I got married in Canandaigua two years ago, I have family in Lyons, NY, and I've spent many summers in Conesus, NY. Glad to see all the DIS love in this region!

Rochester area. I've just started a Disney group through Meetup.com and our first gathering is Thursday, Dec. 13th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!