• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANy1 help me find a last minute deal?

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
Would like to go to the parks 07/21- 07/? maybe 26th? Trying not to spend to much but was windering if there were any deals going around for any of the all star hotels? TIA
Amanda

hi. check out mousesavers.com they have a code on there for the all stars for $65/night. i just used it three weeks ago to book my room for 7/8-7/14. and she said that they still had available rooms. definitely worth checking out.

just booked 8/25-29 at the all star sports for $49.00 a night. i called and said i have an annual pass and what was the discounted rate. i didn't have to give any codes. i grabbed it right away before i woke up. we're also doing a timeshare demo for our first 3 nights at the doubletree at the disney marketplace. it's through the marriot vacation club(we're really good at saying no) That cost is 200.00, but we get 2 tickets to sea world or universalwhich we had planned on going to anyway). our total cost for the wee is less than 300.00. good luck

ty everyone, I eventually did use priceline.. I got 50 night rate 07/21-07/26 at sheraton safari...Isigned up for connections to get meal certs TY op on that one, and still trying to decde on tix. I REALLY want an AP as that is our most expensive part of the trip EVERY time, BUT for 4 of us it is just soo much. 2 adults and 2 children. Anyone have any info on discount prices for AP's? My locla AAA can only offer FL res AP's. Im only about 2 hrs from the FLA/GA border why cant that count for something??? WAHHHHHHHH lol I can be a florgian....u think they offer disc for flogians?? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter