Anybody else have issues on their Dreamsunlimited accounts

2-pointdoe

Mouseketeer
I jut checked my balance due and it has jumped to $138,000. I am sure they will fix this but the anxiety involved over seeing this amount about stopped my heart!!

Check your accounts if you are booked through dreams. I will be calling them at lunch time since my agent has not gotten back to me.

WOW!!!! What a price.......even the Around the World trip by private jet by Nat. Geo is ONLY $78,000.00 or so. Maybe ABD will be using Bazo's private rocket ship? lol.

I jut checked my balance due and it has jumped to $138,000. I am sure they will fix this but the anxiety involved over seeing this amount about stopped my heart!!

Check your accounts if you are booked through dreams. I will be calling them at lunch time since my agent has not gotten back to me.
why not go four seasons private jet?

The extra $60,000 over the Nat Geo around the world trip covers the intangible Disney "magic," of course.

On a serious note, this thread was helpful because I did not realize until you posted that I could view my booking on DU's website. I was able to confirm all my discounts and final payment date.

That would be one heck of a cool trip and the private jet alone makes me drool!
Oh yeah! The idea of never having to fly American Airlines again (Whoops, sorry, never having to sit overnight in an airport or wait for a 7 hour delay and hope they can get the plane off the ground) makes me drool and quiver. But alas, I am just a warthog destined to steerage.

Oh yeah! The idea of never having to fly American Airlines again (Whoops, sorry, never having to sit overnight in an airport or wait for a 7 hour delay and hope they can get the plane off the ground) makes me drool and quiver. But alas, I am just a warthog destined to steerage.

If it makes you feel any better at all (which it probably won't), even if you're booked in non coach seats, you're still affected by delays unless you have that private jet option.

:rotfl:

Actually, I shouldn't be laughing, because it is SO TRUE!!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter