Anybody score TDR tickets?

tinibee

Mouseketeer
Any Japan Dis-ers able to get tickets for the parks? I was just looking and it appears they are sold out with availability so far only through early October. Although with so much stuff closed, and reduced hours I'm not inclined to go right now.

On a side note - the TDR app now has a large portion of it in English!

I thought they only had put up tickets through August 7th.

Anyway, I looked the other night at various days for giggles, and didn't see any availability. Their website is terrible though so who knows.

Not yet. We would have to enter the AP lottery, which has dismal odds, and we aren’t ready to go back yet anyway.

We have an after-hours event in October & that will probably be our first trip back. If all goes well, maybe we will try the lottery during the Christmas event. Not really holding my breath.

I have a trip to Tokyo planned at the end of october (hopefully if they will reopen borders) and tried to buy tickets but no luck.
Also asked to a third party seller but he replied that for now tickets are only sold to locals and to check back later.

Not yet. We would have to enter the AP lottery, which has dismal odds, and we aren’t ready to go back yet anyway.

We have an after-hours event in October & that will probably be our first trip back. If all goes well, maybe we will try the lottery during the Christmas event. Not really holding my breath.
Did they offer an sort of compensation for AP holders due to the extended closures? I used to be an AP holder for TDR, but let it lapse a while ago....It got pricey for a family of 4/2 park passes. :P

Did they offer an sort of compensation for AP holders due to the extended closures? I used to be an AP holder for TDR, but let it lapse a while ago....It got pricey for a family of 4/2 park passes. :P
Not yet, but they are eventually going to offer a choice of extension or refund. They are also going to offer online goods sales at some point. “You can’t come in but you can buy this popcorn bucket!”

Do the hotels still have guaranteed admission at this time? The price per night for the hotels hasn't increased dramatically.

Do the hotels still have guaranteed admission at this time? The price per night for the hotels hasn't increased dramatically.
Website says if you buy the tickets at the hotel then still guaranteed admission, but they are not doing Happy 15 entry.

4.Admission tickets Admission to Tokyo Disneyland® or Tokyo DisneySea® requires fixed-date park tickets. Hotel guests are able to purchase, at the hotel where they are staying, a single 1-Day Passport (ticket valid for entry from 8 AM) per person, per night, that can be used at either park during their stay, excluding the day of check-in. *To purchase park tickets, we ask that personal identification documents (driver license, health insurance card, etc.) be presented for every adult. *Please note that Open Tickets, Annual Passports, Revisit Passports, etc. will not be admitted. *Tickets can also be purchased at the Disney Hotel Service Counter on the 2nd floor of the Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center. *If park tickets are resold for a profit, this will be considered a violation of the terms of use, and these tickets as well as all tickets purchased by the person who engaged in such reselling activity (regardless of whether they were resold or not) will be invalidated and entry into Tokyo Disneyland / Tokyo DisneySea with those tickets will be denied.

5.Hotel guest benefits The following hotel guest benefits will not be available until further notice. ・ Happy 15 Entry privilege ・ Guaranteed park admission (unless tickets are purchased as described above)

Website says if you buy the tickets at the hotel then still guaranteed admission, but they are not doing Happy 15 entry.

4.Admission tickets Admission to Tokyo Disneyland® or Tokyo DisneySea® requires fixed-date park tickets. Hotel guests are able to purchase, at the hotel where they are staying, a single 1-Day Passport (ticket valid for entry from 8 AM) per person, per night, that can be used at either park during their stay, excluding the day of check-in. *To purchase park tickets, we ask that personal identification documents (driver license, health insurance card, etc.) be presented for every adult. *Please note that Open Tickets, Annual Passports, Revisit Passports, etc. will not be admitted. *Tickets can also be purchased at the Disney Hotel Service Counter on the 2nd floor of the Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center. *If park tickets are resold for a profit, this will be considered a violation of the terms of use, and these tickets as well as all tickets purchased by the person who engaged in such reselling activity (regardless of whether they were resold or not) will be invalidated and entry into Tokyo Disneyland / Tokyo DisneySea with those tickets will be denied.

5.Hotel guest benefits The following hotel guest benefits will not be available until further notice. ・ Happy 15 Entry privilege ・ Guaranteed park admission (unless tickets are purchased as described above)
Thank you; this is great news. I might not be able to go until the restrictions are lifted, but in case they're still doing them, I plan to stay at one of their hotels to "treat myself."

No... I'm from Italy and we already opened borders to Japan from July 1st.... I'll hope they will do the same in time for my trip.
Fingers crossed for you! Sounds like your best bet is a Disney hotel stay.

Thank you; this is great news. I might not be able to go until the restrictions are lifted, but in case they're still doing them, I plan to stay at one of their hotels to "treat myself."

Fingers crossed for you! Sounds like your best bet is a Disney hotel stay.
I agree, a hotel stay sounds like a viable way to get in the park. I wonder how bad it would be to book a TDR hotel via DVC. It's hard enough to book here via DVC when there is no pandemic, but it's not likely I'm going to go the US to visit the parks or Aulani any time soon so might as well use my points here. Lol

I just checked and it seems like TDR is only taking hotel reservations for the month of July at this time. Weird.

I just checked and it seems like TDR is only taking hotel reservations for the month of July at this time. Weird.

They're pricing one month out. I think it's because they want to know what capacity they have in the parks and what restrictions they have from the Japan Hotel Association to decide on prices.

I really want to see the social distancing exclusive character greetings and ride queues + exits but I imagine those won't be around anymore when I'm able to visit Japan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!