Anybody stayed in Rm 2070?

Sandiebean

Mouseketeer
Last year, we sailed the Wonder in a Cat. 6., but this year, we're going in a cat. 9, to allow us to spend a further 8 days at WDW for Christmas. Has anyone stayed in this room? Near this room? It's Port side, and I know many prefer Starboard. Above this room is the restaurant Lumiere's, I think. Or perhaps the walkway beside it.

Any comments?

We were in 2066 on the Wonder. No noise at all that we experienced. We liked the mid ship location as well as the deck. At Nassau you could see all the activity onshore and at Castaway Cay you were facing the dock, not the island but were originally rebooked for our next cruise in the same room as we liked it so much (Until my wife got the "verandah bug" and we upgraded to one of the Secret Verandah rooms.
Cheers,
Grumbo

We were in room #2072 the first time, and I would stay there again in a heartbeat, but Mom got the verandah bug.
It was quite, and didn't feel the ship move at all.
Hope this helps

Big John aka HRCCrazy:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter