Anyone able to get on this morning?

Thanks.
My points are not showing on my dashboard either. Are yours?
Nope. Points are not showing up in the dashboard. My reservations do, but when I click on "Modify Reservation", I get a picture of Rex which says "Nothing to see here". That pretty much sums it up!

It was down yesterday morning too and wasn't restored for over 3 hours- hoping it's not as long today. Very frustrating!

Now instead of Rex with a "nothing to see here" message, I get the seven dwarfs with a "Site is currently under going maintenance" message. I can't believe this (or yesterday) would be an intentional maintenance window (at 8 AM). So, I suppose they are now aware of the problem and are working on the fix. It's still amazing that a company with Disney's resources can't keep a website working reliably.

Now instead of Rex with a "nothing to see here" message, I get the seven dwarfs with a "Site is currently under going maintenance" message. I can't believe this (or yesterday) would be an intentional maintenance window (at 8 AM). So, I suppose they are now aware of the problem and are working on the fix. It's still amazing that a company with Disney's resources can't keep a website working reliably.
A very lot of Disney's IT is now outsourced...

For me the page is auto refreshing before I can even enter my sign in credentials.

Update since i can't post again for 15 minutes: I called member servers. the guy that answered was very rude and quite the jerk. Down for them. but don't worry he says. i haven't lost any advantage to anyone else because no one can book. Except I have to call every minute to have any idea to get in at the open. I have a brand new second contract that is at the 10 day mark today. I'm extremely temped to cancel it.

Last edited:
I found a link and entered my dates. Then I got the 7 dwarfs. Will try calling at 9am, along with the rest of you!

System is down for MS also, unknown when it will be back up. >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

:earsboy: Bill

I'm not having a great DVC month. I actually forgot to book/call on the day I wanted to book my trip and didn't remember until this past Friday. Couldn't get what I wanted, so switched dates and took a one bedroom. Now I'm trying for another few days and can't book this morning.

Great.

Need to modify today.

Already "lost my walk" twice because I'm too stressed and busy getting ready for a trip that starts in 6 days and.....you know.... trying to be ready for Christmas.

Guess I'll be obsessively checking all day long.

I'm not having a great DVC month. I actually forgot to book/call on the day I wanted to book my trip and didn't remember until this past Friday. Couldn't get what I wanted, so switched dates and took a one bedroom. Now I'm trying for another few days and can't book this morning.

Pretty much sums up my last few weeks. Lost my walk, MVMCP sold out before I bought tix, need to change things around, can't buy MVMCP tix online for new date also assume because of website issues, have to deal with booking next years vacation while I'm on this years vacation....

Only Disney IT could create things that make you hate Rex and the Seven Dwarfs.

I can never hate the 7 Dwarfs. But, I wasn't sure who that ugly green guy was as I'm not up on any of the new stuff.

More than 3 hours into this and still down. I'd say unbelievable, but honestly by and large their IT is this. I feel bad for the few good ones they have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter