Anyone able to make a BBB invitation for my daughter?

jingles93pn

FigmentLover
Hey all! I was hoping to find someone willing to make an invitation for my daughter’s appointment to BBB for our upcoming trip as we would like to surprise her for her birthday! The work you all do is amazing anddown right awesome! This would just take the surprise over the top! Thank you in advance!!

Hi jingles93pn
Just a few suggestions:
post child's first name
post date of B.B.B. appointment
post date you need invite by

Hugs Mel

Hi jingles93pn
Just a few suggestions:
post child's first name
post date of B.B.B. appointment
post date you need invite by

Hugs Mel
Thanks! I guess those are all important things!

Her name is : Sophia
Her appointment is: September 15th
I would like it for her birthday on April 9th

Hi
I uploaded a small invite to BBB to my photobucket
please look under: Sophia
if you have trouble uploading it from PB please send me a private message
:edited to add I don't think you can send a private message yet as you do not have enough posts,,well just post here if you can't upload it from PB and we will figure something out.
I just checked and you need 10 posts to be able to use the DIS Boards PM (Private Messaging ) system.
Regards Mel

Last edited:

Hi
I uploaded a small invite to BBB to my photobucket
please look under: Sophia
if you have trouble uploading it from PB please send me a private message
:edited to add I don't think you can send a private message yet as you do not have enough posts,,well just post here if you can't upload it from PB and we will figure something out.
I just checked and you need 10 posts to be able to use the DIS Boards PM (Private Messaging ) system.
Regards Mel
Thank you sooooo much!! It’s perfect! I cannot wait to see the look on her face when she reads it! Thanks again!!

I am hoping it's okay to piggy back off this post. We are going to book a BBB appointment for my nieces on our Disney Wonder cruise in August. We don't know the day or time yet, so I am hoping you can leave that off. The names are Ella, Reese, Harper. Thank you!

I am hoping it's okay to piggy back off this post. We are going to book a BBB appointment for my nieces on our Disney Wonder cruise in August. We don't know the day or time yet, so I am hoping you can leave that off. The names are Ella, Reese, Harper. Thank you!

Hi
Please check my Photobucket
Look under Harper:
Please let me know if you have any difficulty uploading from Photobucket.
Happy Cruising
Regards Mel

Hi
Please check my Photobucket
Look under Harper:
Please let me know if you have any difficulty uploading from Photobucket.
Happy Cruising
Regards Mel

Thank you so very much!!! They look great and we can't wait to surprise them! Thanks!!

Hello, I was hoping you would provide an invitation for my granddaughter for the BBB.

First Name: Sutton
Date: May 10, 2018
Date Needed by: May 5, 2018

Thank you kindly for your assistance in this request.
Sutton's gramma

Hello, I was hoping you would provide an invitation for my granddaughter for the BBB.

First Name: Sutton
Date: May 10, 2018
Date Needed by: May 5, 2018

Thank you kindly for your assistance in this request.
Sutton's gramma

Hi
Your request is posted in my Photobucket
look under: Sutton
Regards Mel

If anyone else is looking for a BBB invite please post on my thread and NOT here.
If moderator see's this thread and could close it as the original OP has their design I would appreciate it.
Thank-you
Mel

Ah. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. It took me far longer to figure that out than I will ever admit.
bbb-sign.jpg

Sorry about that,,all the acronyms on the DIS can be overwhelming and I do try to type things out when I have time.
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter